Missing part on window

A quick learner from Palm Coast Florida says:
Hi,
I just received my window sash for the double hung window (thank you); went to install it and realized that there are parts broken and missing on window itself (the one that slides up and down) and is supposed to catch on the sash on the way down. I have it circled in blue. This picture was taken from another window in the house.

Thanks for your help!
Alexander
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Window Part Picture.JPG
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hey, Alexander!

It sounds like you need a new top sash guide. We'd be happy to help but we would need to see an undamaged version removed from the window to compare to our inventory. 

A quick learner from Palm Coast Florida says:
Hi All,
I managed to piece together the broken pieces and figured it out. It's the Channel Balance Guide Pair part number 18-178. I placed my order earlier this morning. Thank you for your effort Emily. Much appreciated.

Alex
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

I'm glad you found what you needed for this repair. And thank you for your order, of course! We really appreciate it. Let me know if I can be of further help! 

How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.