Missing parts

A handy person says:

I ordered few days ago this part 2209634 is crank mechanism but I did not came in full I missing the part that goes to the window and the little robber to catch that part with the part that goes on the frame of the window in other world the crank mechanism. 

Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hello!

Thank you for reaching out to us. The number you've given isn't a part number of ours so I don't know what it is that you need. Can you upload some photos of the operator and the parts you're looking to replace? 

A handy person says:
It Is that channel that goes on the window and that little square plastic sliding part , that plastic part is attached with the arms and the window channel, so I need that sliding square plastic piece and maybe the channel , the new part it was missing the plastic sliding part

The number of crank mechanism is 31876

Order is 2209634 I did like a guest customer
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 7C219F9E-7DC5-4839-B854-99B989C6CCD5.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 3E874229-456E-4D2D-A74B-5761122DB12D.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 5FD0CAEC-35A4-4525-8331-397BE3F20B05.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for clarifying! It looks like you need the 39-529 track slider. For a new track, I recommend you review the specifications of the 39-528 to see how they match up with your old track. Look these parts over and let me know if you have any questions. 

How to Orient a Dual-Arm Operator
How to Orient a Dual-Arm Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
Comparing the 39-253LB & 39-438B Operators
Comparing the 39-253LB & 39-438B Operators
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.