Mix and match

A handy person from Colorado says:
I've got a tilting window with 22in plain channel balancer. They are labeled 21TG.
The pulley mount is broken on one side. None of the preassembled balancers on your website match. The shoe appears to match a 15-014 but I think it is the top of the shoe that is worn away. The closest balancer is S770. The sash pivots seem to be good.

Can you assemble what I need or should I order a pair of S770 and a pair of 15-014 and replace the bottom terminal clip with the locking shoe? Doesn't seem that hard, but want to be sure it will work. Thanks.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4452.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4451.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4431.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4407.jpg
Profile picture of Lauren
Lauren from SWISCO responded:

Hello, thank you for posting, 

We can assemble the 15-014 knife lock shoe on the Series 770 channel balance via a custom order. To further review, I will need to know the weight of the window sash, as the 21 TG stamp does not directly translate. 

Please also confirm how the balance installs at the top. Does it use a screw through the metal like the Series 770 or does it have a rivet at the top to install with a hook? Pictures would be best! 

How many balances do you need? 

How to install a ribbed tilt channel balance with knife lock shoe
How to install a ribbed tilt channel balance with knife lock shoe
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.