Mounting Plate for DTC C80A605

A purchasing agent from Florida says:
Hi, I am looking for the mounting plate for a DTC C80A605
It has to be 3/4 deep
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named DTC Hinge
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Thanks for posting! I'm sorry to say that we do not sell any cabinet hinge mounting plates and we do not carry an exact replacement match for your existing cabinet hinges. That said, there is a chance we may have replacements that could potentially work for your repairs. I'll just need to see a clear photo of the entire hinge to determine if there is a suitable replacement recommendation we can provide you with.

Please let me know if you have any questions in the meantime.

A purchasing agent from Florida says:
Thanks, see attached.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named DTC Cabinet Hinge
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Hinge Plate
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for the photos! Our 32-344 Large Opening Angle Blum Cabinet Hinge and Plate Set as well as the 32-346 Bi-Fold Cabinet Door Hinge Set appear to be the closest match we have to your existing hinge. I cannot guarantee that they will work but they are worth considering as a replacement. Carefully review and compare their dimensions, on the website, to determine if either of these could work to complete your repairs.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.