Mullion clip for a 25 yr old octagon wood windoe

A home owner from st. louis, mo says:
This window mullion originally had clips that had a pin to put into belved edge of wood window but had an "extention" that would fit into the slot on 4 of the ends. I do not know the MFg of window or have any of the original clips to show you.

In the screenshot 2024 pic above it shows a clip I have tried but I need the clip to be at least 1 inch in depth so it can reach the slit in mullion with a 5/8 internal width.

Do you have a mullion clip that would fit my original window design or a plastic clip similar to screenshot picture that is at 5/8 wide interally with at least 1" in depth?

Thanks!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named mullion cross section
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named mullion view
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for reaching out to us. Unfortunately, we don't sell a match for the clip you're searching for. The 55-182 and 55-200 are our only options, I'm afraid. I truly apologize that we can't offer a suitable replacement. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.