Muntin Bar Clip

A home owner from Port St. Lucie, FL says:
These clips have disintegrated over time and I have very few left to hold the window grille work on my windows. The clips work by placing one end of the muntin bar in the half-square part and then sliding the three pronged side on top of the glass and under the thin metal frame of the window. I need 76 of these at least and would buy more to save in case these break also. The window pro's around here tell me "you can't get these anymore." So, I thought I would try your company as a last resort before I discard completely my entire muntin bar decor on my windows. My clips are exactly 1" wide and your product "Grid Clip Product Code 55-182" is the nearest size and shape that I need. Your clip as a hinge-like side instead of my three-prong shape. I don't think yours would slip under the metal frame like my prongs.

Do you have these? Sincerely, Donna
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named webcam-8/31/2020, 1:13:13 PM.png
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I don't believe your old grid clip was three-pronged. I think it likely had a tab much like you see on the 55-182, but that part of it broke off. I can definitely tell from your photo that those prongs are broken, so I think the 55-182 is what you want.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.