NO TiLT WINDOW BALANCES REPLACENT

A home owner from MIAMI FL says:
Hello dear, I also need 12 balances for 6 bigger windows, do the balances come complete with shoes and tops?
Thank You.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2231.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2232.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2233.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2234.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2235.JPG
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for reaching out! I am confident we can supply you with the replacement balances you need, however, they will need to be a custom assembly.

You have a channel balance with a 19-041 top guide and either a 15-001 or 15-002 bottom shoe. To determine which of these is the correct shoe for your balance, I'll need to know the depth measurement. It will either be 1" or 1-1/8".

Comparison of 15-001 & 15-002
Comparison of 15-001 & 15-002

Once I have this information, I'll be able to forward a link with quote for the (12) requested balances. The will be fully assembled with both the top and bottom fittings.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

A home owner from MIAMI FL says:
Thank you!! it looks to me like it's 1" inch. I also sent an inquiry about 2 other balances I need for a small bathroom window, can you also help me with those?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2256.jpg
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for confirming. I only see this inquiry at the moment, you'll need to submit the photos for those balances to this thread.

If they are a custom order like these, I'll be able to include them in the quote along with these balances.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.