Need 2 Andersen patio/screen door parts

A quick learner from Green Brook, NJ says:
I have to purchase 2 parts and have included pics of each:

1) I have an Andersen Sliding patio screen door that has broken its wheels on the bottom. I have removed the part and included pics

2) I have an Andersen Sliding glass door that has a broken latch/lock. The peice that has broken is the actual thumbswitch. i do not have a pic of the part but I have included pix of the lock and door.

3) I am interested to know if on the Andersen Sliding glass door, if I could easily change the lock to a version which is keyed on the outside. What parts would I need for that, and how would I do it?

Thank You in Advance
Michael
User submitted photos of door hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Good morning, Michael! I'll answer your questions one at a time.

1) For this wheel, check out our 84-078. They look pretty similar to me, but let me know if you agree.

2) This lock looks a lot like the older style of our 82-043. Again, compare the two and see how they match up.

3) Our 82-316 and 82-317 act as a keyed exterior options for our 82-043. Are these parts what you're looking for?

Hopefully that covers everything. Let me know if you need any other help! You can also browse through the Andersen Section of our catalog.
A quick learner from nj says:
Ok thanks. Are those rollers sold in sets of 1 or 2?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Our 84-078 is sold individually, not in pairs.
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove the old Andersen upper patio screen door roller
How to remove the old Andersen upper patio screen door roller
GUIDE
READ >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.