Need 4 for front and rear closet doors

A quick learner from Illinois, United States says:
Please give me part numbers so I can order 4 3/4" rear 1 3/8" front
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Closet Hanging Roller
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting! Your closet door roller appears to be the 23-047 Door Hanger with a 1/2" offset. To confirm that this is the right fit for your door, be sure to double check the dimensions below. Like the information imprinted on the back of your roller, this one is imprinted with a 3/4 Front and 1-3/8 Rear.

Dimensions for 23-047
Dimensions for 23-047

Alternate view of 23-047
Alternate view of 23-047

The roller imprinted with a 3/4 Rear and a 1-3/8 Front is the 23-031.

Dimensions for 23-031
Dimensions for 23-031

Alternate view of 23-031
Alternate view of 23-031

Thanks very much Jasmine... you are awesome! I will check the other measurements and then place an order

I'm happy to help! Please don't hesitate to reach out with any other hardware repair questions you might have.

Have a great day!

Ok check the roller...it is about 1 11/16" Do you have that style... thanks

I believe the measurement you are confirming is the distance between the installation holes. The 1-11/16" measurement you confirmed would read 1.6875 as a decimal, our 1-5/8" measurement would read 1.625. 

I am confident that the recommended 23-047 should work as a replacement for the roller in the photo. The 23-031 would work to replace a roller with the stamp information you provided.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.