Need Andersen screen bottom corner that holds the screen latch

A home owner from Arkansas says:
Not sure if your Part #95-169 is the correct bottom corner. I don't see that it has the slot for the screen latch to slide in. Please advise.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm not sure, either. How well does it match your old latch? Are the measurements the same? Does it differ in any way that you can see? If so, can you show us a picture of your existing latch? Once we have a reference to work off of, we can work on finding a closer match.
A home owner from Arkansas says:
See broken corner photos
User submitted image of their window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you. I'm afraid seeing the corner doesn't tell us too much. You didn't mention anything about its size. I recommend carefully going over each dimension we show for the 95-169 and seeing how well your part matches up. If your measurements differ in any way, please tell me exactly how.
A quick learner from Arkansas says:
This looks like a harder search than I thought it would be. The part I need doesn't seem too common for some reason.

As compared to your Part No. 95-169, my piece is 3/8-inch wide, rather than your 7/16-inch; and 1 3/4-inch long rather than your 3/4-inch. Also the length of the leg is 1 3/4-inch.

These screens are on Andersen 200 Series double hung windows.
SWISCO Andersen Screen Latch
SWISCO Andersen Screen Latch
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install a window screen latch
How to install a window screen latch
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.