(No content.)
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Closet1.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Closet2.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Closet3.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Closet4.JPG
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

We'd be happy to look into this for you but I do not recognize the parts shown in your photos at first glance. If you could show us where they are installed on the closet door and elaborate on the function, we can go from there. Thank you! 

A quick learner from USA says:
Hi
This part is a slider , it's two door slider closet and part is hooked up with door and other portion slides in the groove. It's a 60 yers old closet.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Hole
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Offset
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for getting back to us. Your larger guide resembles the 23-207 shown below. Unfortunately, we do not carry the second part shown in your photos. If it serves a different function than the 23-207, we'd need to see how it installs to confirm if any of our parts would work the same way. Photos are helpful since it's tough to visualize the setup of the doors based on a description alone. 

Alternate view of 23-207
Alternate view of 23-207

Alternate view of 23-207
Alternate view of 23-207

Alternate view of 23-207
Alternate view of 23-207

A quick learner from USA says:
Good afternoon
As you asked to take a picture of the part attached with sliding door , so I took it .
Please let me know if you have any questions and see if you can find this part.
Thanks
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named D320252 1.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named D320252 2.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named D320252 3.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named D320252 4.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named D320252 5.JPG
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Hey there, Casey isn't here today but I'll do my best to advise.

To put it simply, we don't sell this clip and I don't think anything in our inventory will be a good fit. Of the parts we sell, only three seem worth considering to my eyes: the 23-207, 70-140, and 23-265. I think the 23-207 might be your best bet but only if you notch the back of the closet door so that you can approximate the correct offset to fit the track.

I know it's not ideal, but we don't have anything else closer. I am sorry for the inconvenience. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.