Need Help Finding Correct Replacement

A contractor from 19020 says:
Hi,

You guys are awesome. I order all of the time. Could you please help me identify this Anderson balance?

Thank you.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20220802_120129.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20220802_120123.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

It's tough to make out but it looks like your balance stamp may read L10/ 1827. If so, you'll need to use the 24-L10-1827 Andersen sash balance. Also, note that the opposite-handed version would be the 24-R18-1027. Take a look and see what you think. Thank you. 

A quick learner from Ohio says:
What sash balance do I need? Thanks
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named webcam-7/23/2023, 9:36:07 AM.png
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

The 10#31 stamp shown in your photo indicates that you would need the 24-1033 Andersen sash balance for your repair. Take a look and let us know if you need anything else. 

A quick learner from Hamburg NJ says:
House built in the 1986 Andersen windows double hung
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

It looks like your balance may be stamped with 4#19. If so, you would need the 24-431 Andersen sash balance for your repair. Take a look and see what you think. 

How to replace an Andersen Window Balance
How to replace an Andersen Window Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
Andersen's Narroline Sash Balances
Andersen's Narroline Sash Balances
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.