Need Lock and Guide

A quick learner from USA says:
Hi Again,
I got the handle out and am sending pix and measurements. The original one I sent, the handle broke off and I cannot get the window to open even with the screwdriver trick in your video. What can I do to get it out?

Here is the level that looks like all of the other ones in the house. It is really hard to close so I suspect it is going to break as well. There are several in the house like that.

The handle is 4 1/2" long by 1 3/8" wide. The lever is 3 1/2" long.

The last photo is the other lever that broke with the window closed.

Hope that helps!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Kathy Lock+Guide1.PNG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Kathy Lock+Guide2.PNG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Kathy Lock+Guide3.PNG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Kathy Lock+Guide4.PNG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Kathy Lock+Guide5.PNG
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

We do carry a few multi-point casement locks that are similar to yours, which we've related on this page. Take a look and compare the specifications shown on our product pages to see which matches up to your part. 

If the process shown in the video below is not working for you, you could try sliding an old gift card or something similar between the base of the lock and the window frame to disengage the lock. 

We also offer the Roto 38-158 locking plate shown below. Thanks for posting and let us know if you have any other questions.

Alternate image for 38-158
Alternate image for 38-158

Alternate view of 38-158
Alternate view of 38-158

How to Replace a Multi-Point Lock on a Casement Window [1080p]
How to Replace a Multi-Point Lock on a Casement Window [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to open a casement window that has a broken lock
How to open a casement window that has a broken lock
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.