Need Part ID's for balances other parts

A quick learner says:
Hello, thanks for the reply. Here is my reply with pictures. However, I have taken a close look at the jamb liners, hooks, and balances. Here are my conclusions for these five double hung Marvin windows from circa 1988.

Jamb liners: Most of the jamb liners show wear (breakage, bending, cracking) at the top where the S hook attaches. The liners are 58 3/8 inch long x 3 3/4 inch wide not including the flexible vinyl on the outside.

Balances: These are 27 inch long x 9/16 inch wide. Inside the balance is a spring, cord, and a knife lock shoe. The shoe is colored blue. Appears to be a Ribbed Tilt Channel Balance. Could be exactly the same as your Series 751 that is in one of your videos.

Hook: S hook is 2 1/8 inch long x 1/4 inch wide

Sashes: Are wood and aluminum clad. They are 1 3/8 inch thick and have a V plow.

Main cause of the problems appears to be the wear on the tops of the jamb liners where the S hook won't stay up and handle the tension from the sashes. Most of the wear is on the channel for the lower sash.

I am quite handy and I am considering reinforcing the backside of the top of the existing jambliner with a metal strap glued to the jambliner so it can handle the tension from the weight of the sash.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3918 (1).jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3921 (1).jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3916 (1).jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3919 (2).jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3923.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for reaching out to us. I agree that our Series 751 appears to match what you have here. We also sell the 19-030 long S-clip. The bad news is that we can't help with the jamb liners since we don't sell replacements for them. Since this is a wood window, we recommend contacting a local millwork. They should be able to advise accordingly. I am sorry for the inconvenience. 

How to install a ribbed tilt channel balance with knife lock shoe
How to install a ribbed tilt channel balance with knife lock shoe
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.