Need Screen Corner

A quick learner from USA says:
I need your help. I've twice ordered these window screen corners, and have ordered wrong each time.
I'm sending a couple pics of the broken ones I have, with what I just received below it in the pic. I need 8 of these in total.
I appreciate your help in advance.

My previous order 95-223 is too wide and longer than mine. What area am I to measure for width? The screen frame looks to be 3/8
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Screen Corner1.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Screen Corner2.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Screen Corner3.JPG
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

The best way to measure these is getting the size of the screen frame. For now, get its thickness and depth and let me know what you get.

Ultimately, size is the determining factor, so make sure to measure as carefully and as accurately as you are able.

SWISCO Screen Corner Spring [1080p]
SWISCO Screen Corner Spring [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.