Need Top Sash Guide

A quick learner from USA says:
Just received my order and thank you, but when I tried the Top Sash Guide 18-188, I learned that I mis measured. At the time of ordering this one appeared to be closest to what I have.
After taking off the still good old sash and measuring I found that your inventory does not have the exact measurements of the one I have. I have found one that is close, 18-127, but I would have to do a little modification in order to make it exact. I had order several units to replace the old ones, but the old one has the needed depth that is needed to catch the new channels.

Before I order the 18-127 Top Sash Guides I thought I would ask if you might have a suggestion. Any input would be appreciated.
Thank you for you support,

Really appreciate your support assistance. Your company is a god sent for those of us maintaining our Windows after years of use.

Here is some measurements for the original Top Sash guide:

The photo should be showing the original next to the 18-188 new ones that I just received.
This is to give a idea of the difference. It is easy to tell the new from the original due to the dirt stains on the original. I hope this is helpful.
Please let me know if there is any additional information I can send you.
Thanks,
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named George SG1.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named George SG2.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named George SG3.JPG
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

I do not believe that the 18-127 would work in your case. Your top sash guide reminds me of a Milgard part that we see from time to time. If you have Milgard windows, I would recommend taking a look at the 18-009. Keep in mind that you would need to trim down the top ledges with a utility knife to be flush with the body. We recommend wearing gloves for safety. Also, please note that parts are not able to be returned once they are modified. 

Alternate view of 18-188
Alternate view of 18-188

Alternate view of 18-188
Alternate view of 18-188

A quick learner from USA says:

Hello Casey,

Appreciate your time and help. I will go ahead and try the recommendation and order

18-009. I do understand the modification issue and have no problem with not being able to

consider return or refund. If you like I will let you know when the parts arrive and I have time to install if all went well.

Thank you,

George 

Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

We would love to hear how your repair goes and if you have any other questions once the top sash guides arrive, just let us know! 

How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.