Need a 30 G 775 series

A contractor from minneapolis says:
I dont see this on your site. do you have this?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 30G
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for reaching out! We do not carry the 30G stamp in our standard stock but I am confident that we will be able to supply you with a replacement for these balances. These will likely need to be a custom order balance, which are non-refundable and non-returnable. There is also a minimum of (2) balances per custom balance order.

You'll need to remove the balance from the window so that you can confirm the width of the bottom shoe, it should either be 1" or 1-1/4".

Once I have all of the confirmed information, I'll be able to confirm pricing and availability for these balances.

Let me know if you have any questions.

A contractor from minneapolis says:
That would be great! We need that in a 1" Shoe and we would take 6 of them!
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for confirming! I've just sent over a link with a quote for the requested balances. You may use this link to review the pricing and to place the balances into your online cart to place the order.

Let me know if you have any questions.

How to install a S775 balance
How to install a S775 balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.