Need help detaching top guide form top track

A quick learner from Boston, MA says:

I recently made an order from swisco, so that I can replace the bottom track and roller assembly of my mirror closet. However, I'm not able to remove the mirror closet so that I can perform this replacement. I'm able to detach the bottom rollers from the bottom track, but I can't get the top nylon guide off the top track. I know the top top guide is an old part no longer being created, but for now, just looking to get the closet door separated so that I can work on it. See picture. We have tried pulling up and tilting the mirror closet outwards but that hasn't helped.

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Hanger side
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Top hanger
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

These types of doors are normally removed by lifting the door slightly and tilting the bottom out to disengage the top hanger. I'm not sure why you are not able to remove the doors if you follow this process. I'm going to have one of my senior experts take a look to see if they know of any other removal methods that they can try. Thank you. 

Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

I'd recommend trying to raise the bottom guide as much as you can to disengage the door bottom to allow you to lift the door off the track.

A quick learner from Boston, MA says:
I was able to get the door closet off by following your recommendation of lifting the door. In addition, I had to snap the nylon upper guides out with my hand while someone lifted. I was able to swap out in the new hardware from swisco and now the closet glides like butter. Thank-you!
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

That's great to hear! Just let us know if you need anything else. 

Sliding closet mirror door rollers and tracks
Sliding closet mirror door rollers and tracks
VIDEO
WATCH >
 Sliding Closet Mirror Door Rollers & Tracks
Sliding Closet Mirror Door Rollers & Tracks
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.