Need help finding correct parts

A handy person from Pa says:
The coils have w6.5 35" and the other has a number 4 on it, it is a half inch wide.
I will new coils,coil supports,pivot shoe and pivot bars if required.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Coil width
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Coil stamps
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Pivot shoe
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Pivot bar
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Coil housing
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

I would recommend removing your pivot shoe from the window to compare to the specifications of the 15-111 shown below. This shoe is compatible with the 1/2" wide S160 coil springs. The stamp codes would correspond to the S160-4 and S160-6. They're also used with the 15-150D double support. 

Alternate image for 15-111
Alternate image for 15-111

If you need new pivot bars as well, we would need to see yours removed from the window, along with written-out dimensions to compare to our inventory. Thanks for posting! 

The pivot shoe i have matches the 15-111 in diamentions, and my orginal pivot bars are in good shape and should fit the new shoes, correct pictures attached. Is the 15-150D coil support you listed the one correct support, the orginal has two screws holding it (picture attached). Also for the coils i will need to get one of each(S-160-6 & S-160-4) does it matter which side of the window they go on?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Covers
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Pivot bar
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Pivot bar length
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Coil insert
Profile picture of Casey

I agree that the original pivot bars should work with the 15-111 as long as the specifications match but you can look over the 26-040 or 26-068 if you need replacements down the line. We'll include the dimensions from our product pages below to compare to yours. 

Alternate image for 26-040
Alternate image for 26-040

Alternate image for 26-068
Alternate image for 26-068

Dimensions for 26-068
Dimensions for 26-068

As for the covers, the style of these parts can change over time but the 15-150D is compatible with the Series 160 coils as long as your window uses two on each side. The coil springs can also be used on the left or right side of the window. 

So to make this clear to me, to replace the coil balancers on one window i will need two S-160-4 and two S160-6 one of each per side, why is one a 6.5lb and the other for a 4.5lb
Profile picture of Casey

One of your coils is marked with 6.5, which corresponds to the S160-6. I can't be sure why your 4-pound coil is marked differently but it could be an older style. If you're unsure about the stamp codes, feel free to get back to us with the exact weight of your window sash, which we can use to confirm the exact amount of strength needed for both sides of the window. 

How to Replace Damaged Pivot bars
How to Replace Damaged Pivot bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a window pivot bar
How to replace a window pivot bar
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a window coil balance
How to replace a window coil balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.