Need help identifying balance.

A home owner from Miami, FL says:
The length of the balance metal part is 24 inches and the length of the window sash is 25-1/2 inches.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Take Out Clip
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 2390 Balance Stamp
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Channel Balance Shoe
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named New Security Top Guide
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Channel Balance Hook
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for reaching out! The balance you have here appears to have a 19-041 channel balance top attached to it. So, this will need to be a custom made assembly. However, before I can confirm pricing and availability, there are a few details I'll need to confirm.

Dimensions for 19-041
Dimensions for 19-041

One of the details I'll need to know is the depth measurement of the winged bottom shoe. It should either be 1" or 1-3/32". Take a look at the dimensions below to confirm which one your balance will need.

Comparison of 15-004 and 15-005
Comparison of 15-004 and 15-005

Regarding the 2390 stamp, unfortunately I am unable to cross-reference it. This stamp indicates the weight range your balances should be able to carry to support the weight of the sash. That said, I'll need to know the exact weight of your sash.

The last thing I'll need you to confirm is the exact number of balances you intend to purchase. I'll need to know the quantity so that I can get the quote made up before I can forward the order link to you. There is a minimum of (2) balance per custom order.

Please feel free to reach out with any questions in the meantime.

A home owner from Miami, FL says:
The 19-041 top does match the one that I have and the bottom shoe is the 15-005 model and the sash weight is about 26 lbs. I would like to buy two please.
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for confirming this information. I've forwarded a link with a quote for (2) of the requested balances. You'll be able to use this link to review the quote and place the order from your online cart.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.