Need help identifying this seal on a Pella door

A home owner from Michigan says:
We have a Pella Proline sliding glass door from May 2005 that needs new seals. Attached are pictures. The seal that attaches to the door itself is Kerf style I believe and flat on the door but has a piece that sticks out an eighth or quarter inch off the door.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named pella installed seal
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hello there!

Thank you for reaching out to us. I'm afraid we can't identify your seal from these photos. Can you remove an undamaged sample and show us a clear photo of the end profile? The video below will explain the angles we're looking for. 

Thanks for the response. Attached are some more pictures. It is like a U shape with 3 flat sides, one of the sides being kerf. It's a plastic like material with the flange being rubber.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20240312_171716.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20240312_171720.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20240312_171759.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20240312_171856.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20240312_171906.jpg
Profile picture of Emily

It looks like two of your photos failed to upload, though I'm afraid the photos I can see don't show the end profile. From your description, we may not have a match but seeing the end profile will allow us to confirm. 

Sorry about that. Here's two more showing the end and how it connects.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named offset bubble kerf seal
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named offset bubble kerf seal
Profile picture of Emily

Thank you so much! Our 58-055 comes to mind but it's still different. Have a look at the specifications and see if you think this could work for you. 

If you would like to order a sample, please let me know! You'd just have to pay for the shipping cost. 

Profile view of 58-055
Profile view of 58-055

Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.