Need help replacing window parts, including spiral balancers

A quick learner from Los Angeles says:
See photos. I live close to the ocean, so I never noticed the spiral rusting like that. Windows froze up pretty bad. Also broke one of the lower and upper tabs that hold it in, so I need to know how to replace them. The sheet metal screw on the bottom one doesn't seem to do anything.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20240328_072512.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20240328_072640.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20240328_072644.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20240328_072742.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20240328_072812.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! Sounds like you need new spiral balances and tilt latches. Starting with the spiral balance, you only have two options to pick from, since this is a tilt window: either the 3/8" diameter Series 900 or the 9/16" diameter Series 600. Your next step should be to measure the diameter of the outer tube on your original balances and pick accordingly.

As for the tilt latch, see our 26-243 and 26-244. As before, you want to check your dimensions before you buy anything just to be safe. We list detailed dimensions for each product on their respective store pages.

How to Replace a Window Tilt Latch
How to Replace a Window Tilt Latch
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace Damaged Pivot bars
How to Replace Damaged Pivot bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.