I am looking for Length 2 5/8", 1/2" 15 mm
Markings on hinge is ISA Patent and a number

I need 51 hinges and 35 knobs, looking for oil rubbed bronze finish

Thanks
Deborah
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named hinge.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

HI Deborah. See our 32-126. This looks like a very similar hinge and comes in a oil rubbed bronze finish. See the dimensions below for comparison. As far as knobs go, our 22-204 comes in the same finish; you can view our other selection of pulls here. Let me know if you have further questions. 

Alternate image for 32-126 oil rubbed bronze.
Alternate image for 32-126 oil rubbed bronze.

A home owner from Pensacola, Fl. says:

Do you have any Flush/Surface mount hinges that have the base (3) screw plate that measures 1 7/32" from hinge to end of plate.

All of your hinges require ALL 3 holes to be drilled in order to replace the discontinued Swisco 3613151 from 1982.

Every plate I have found of any manufacturer is too short and no plate holes line up.

Is there any work around you guys have found?

You would make a fortune if you could get China to match the plates, since all the 80's and 90's houses are now being reworked.

Thanks.

Sherrie

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named hinge 1 thumbnail.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named hinge 2 thumbnail.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named hinge 3 thumbnail.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello, Sherrie. I'm sorry to say that your old hinge size is no longer made, and I don't believe you'll find it anywhere. The problem is that the manufacturer changed the mold used in the making of this hinge. On record, it's the same exact part as the original, but the size is ever so slightly off. As far as I'm aware the old molds no longer exist, so it's not possible to make them the same size as they used to be.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but unfortunately you will have no choice but to drill new holes for these replacement hinges. That's just the way these are made now.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.