Need new crank ( old bent) and 3 plastic lock rod guides

A contractor from South Jersey, New Jersey says:
I need a new casement window crank ( existing one is bent) and three new lock rod guides. The word TRUTH is on one of the arm sections of the crank. I do not know how the crank handle comes off. There are three screws that secure the mechanism to the frame. See the third scree on the underside.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20240105_122607195.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20240105_122252896.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20240105_122452385.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20240105_122338336.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20240105_122128723.jpg
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for writing in! Your casement crank operator reminds me of our 39-090 Window Dyad Crank. The opposite handed version is our 39-089. To confirm that this is the right fit, carefully look over the dimensions and design. 

The compatible crank handle is our 39-114L. You may also need the 39-508, which is a neutral stud bracket.

Dimensions for 39-090
Dimensions for 39-090

The tie bar guide, installed on the side of the window, looks a lot like our 39-448. Again, look over the dimensions and compare them to your existing guide to confirm if this is the right replacement for your window.

Alternate view of 39-448 with dimensions
Alternate view of 39-448 with dimensions

Side view with dimensions for 39-448
Side view with dimensions for 39-448

A contractor from South Jersey, New Jersey says:
Thank you for the reply. The crank looks VERY close. Did you notice an additional mounting tab in the middle near the crank?
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

I'm happy to help. The 39-089 and 39-090 do not have the mounting tab on the bottom center of the operator, however this should still work as a suitable replacement. This is the closest match we have to your existing operator.

Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
VIDEO
WATCH >
SWISCO 39-417 Tie Bar Guide
SWISCO 39-417 Tie Bar Guide
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Replacing tie bar guides
Replacing tie bar guides
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.