Need part replacment

A home owner from Haymarket VA says:
Looking for parts show above. The window was installed 2009
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0977.jpg
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for writing in! I am confident that we can supply you with replacement recommendations for your existing hardware but I'll need to see clearer photos of them to be sure I am recommending the proper replacements.

For the channel balance, I'll need to see the a clear photo of the bottom attachment from the balance. I'll also need to know the length of the metal channel as well as the stamp from the channel.

In regard to the tilt latch, I'll need need to see a more close up photo of the top and side to see the design of the latch.

Feel free to reach out with any questions in the meantime.

Please see the attached. I need 4 units.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0980.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0982.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4179.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0979.jpeg

Thanks for the photos. The balance you'll need is the S795-30 with a 30B stamp option. Your chose appears to be the 15-195B, 1-1/4" open cam T-Lock shoe, which is sold separately.

These balances come equipped with the 15-195 closed cam shoe, so you'll need to make sure to purchase the 15-195B shoe and to swap them out. Take a look at the video below for instructions on how to change the shoes.

Also need the bottom and top felt and seal stripping. And the open and close right and left latch. There is also a 1/1//2 inch black mesh screen filter at the bottom left and right I think to keep bugs out and also help to drain any excess water. Also inside the frame there is a small piece of foam about 1/2 inch. Thank you
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1009.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1008.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0989.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0991.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0988.jpeg

Thanks for the photos. There are a few different pieces of wool pile weather strip we can recommend for your existing wool pile. To narrow down those options, I'll need to know the dimensions for the the width of the base and the height of the pile.

The window tilt latches look like they could be the 26-243 and its opposite part 26-244. To determine if these will work as replacement, carefully compare the dimensions below.

Alternate view of 26-243
Alternate view of 26-243
Profile view of 26-243
Profile view of 26-243

In regard to the mesh screen filter as well as the foam bubble seal, I'm afraid we do not have a replacement that would work for those items. You'll need to visit a local hardware store or perhaps a local window shop for an idea on where you might find replacements for those.

I do apologize that we cannot assist with that part of the repair.

How to Install a T-Lock Shoe on a Channel Balance
How to Install a T-Lock Shoe on a Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install the 26-200 Screw Plug
How to install the 26-200 Screw Plug
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace wool pile weatherstripping
How to replace wool pile weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Cut Out Pile Weatherstripping
How to Cut Out Pile Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Window Tilt Latch
How to Replace a Window Tilt Latch
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace Damaged Pivot bars
How to Replace Damaged Pivot bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.