Need parts for 2007 tilt windows

A quick learner from Wilmington, DE says:
Good evening,
Friend is moving into a new house, and there are 23 interior windows that have problems. I have some window latch springs that I was going to replace. But then, as I was taking the broken screens out of all the windows today, I realized some of the windows don't stay open, almost all of them are difficult to open, and the spiral springs on the sides are falling out of a lot of them. I want to order more than enough parts to cover all the windows, and then return what I don't need if at all possible. I don't think I live too far from your shop. I'm in Wilmington. She is up in Hockessin.
Thanks,
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0171.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0169.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0168.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0173.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0179.jpeg
I am also replacing the screen for all of them. One of them is missing the entire frame so I need to order a complete screen for one window. The rest of them, the inside pulltabs are missing, old or broken on the screen, and I want to make sure I get the right part.
Profile picture of Lauren
Lauren from SWISCO responded:

Hello, thank you for posting,

You have new construction Patriot windows, that unfortunately went out of business. We still have their screen clips, 70-123. We unfortunately cannot help you with a replacement screen, but a local hardware store might be able to make a replacement screen. 

For the balances, you could have either the Series 900 spiral balance with a 3/8" diameter or the Series 600 with a 5/8" diameter. You will need to confirm the diameter and length of the tube that the spring is in. 

If new pivot shoes are needed that the balance connects to, we will need to see one removed with written out dimensions of the width and thickness.

We will also need to see pictures of the original latch springs to confirm the style. I have related a few videos on the page for removal tips. Let us know if you have any additional questions. 

Please note that we are online only, we do not have a storefront. 

Thank you for your prompt reply. I need 64 of the screen clips please. Do you have a bulk price? As for the balances, I'll be back out there either Sunday or Monday & I'll take measurements. If I can at least complete the screens, that would be a good start. I picked up spine and screen today. I'll see if I can make a frame for the missing one.
Profile picture of Lauren
Lauren from SWISCO responded:

Orders can be placed directly online by adding the items to your cart from the product page. We do offer bulk pricing on this product that will be discounted at checkout. Please let us know if you have any additional questions in the meantime. 

SWISCO Patriot Screen Clip
SWISCO Patriot Screen Clip
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to adjust a spiral balance on a tilt window
How to adjust a spiral balance on a tilt window
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.