Need parts for window

A handy person from OKC says:

I need these parts and if you can identify the window model from the sticker then I need the fuzzy seals and the rubber seal at the bottom of the window. Are you able to identify the model and make of this window? If so can you tell me please. Have part parts from you before. Thanks for your help. 

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0703.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named double coil shoe
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named installed pivot shoe
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named pivot bar
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named side of pivot bar
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for reaching out to us. I'm afraid we don't know the model or make of your window. We may be able to help with the parts shown here though. Have a look at the 15-199 pivot shoe and 26-378 pivot bar. The 1/2" Series 160 and 3/8" Series 165 are the compatible springs but you can reuse your old ones if they're in good shape. 

We'd be happy to help with the weatherstripping but we will need you to remove an undamaged sample and show us a clear photo of the end profile. For the 'fuzzy' seals, can you write out the base width and pile height? 

Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.