Need replacement awning window operator -- cannot indentify

A home owner from Melbourne, Florida says:

Because I repair my own awning windows, a friend asked for help on theirs.

I have not found any identifying information on the window or operator. She has a whole houseful of these. The pattern on the operator housing is unlike any that I find online. If you need any further details, please let me know.

Because the windows are very stiff, she has pulled the upper screw from the frame and broken this housing on this one attempting to force the window open.

Any help finding a suitable replacement will be appreciated.

John 

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20230523_140431660.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20230523_140435307.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20230523_140535451.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20230523_140615810.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hi there, John.

I can't get a good look at your operator from these photos alone. Can you remove your operator from the window, including dimensions and a clear view of the installation holes, as well as the arms that attach to the internal linkage of the window? That's the best way for me to narrow down some options. 

Thank you. I'll do that tomorrow. John
Profile picture of Emily

Great! I will be here to help. 

Hi Emily, as so often in life it took me a while to get these and I appreciate your patience.
I have attached several photos of the operator from different angles and also a free hand sketch with dimensions. I'm hoping this will be sufficient to suggest a replacement. The windows were seriously frozen accounting for the broken operator. I think I have it cleaned and working even with the broken operator, but it should be replaced.
Hope this will give you the info you need to help me.
John
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20230613_135313691.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20230613_135346066.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20230613_135436518.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20230613_135446371.jpg
Profile picture of Emily

Thanks for getting back to me! I recommend you have a look at the list of operators we've related for you on this page. Carefully go over the specifications and see what you think.

How to Replace an Awning Window Operator [1080p]
How to Replace an Awning Window Operator [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.