Need replacement window sash balances

A home owner from Southampton, New Jersey says:
Our windows are tilt-ins. The old balances (which look like S600's, have the same double-pin ends and go into a pivot shoe like the model 15-046) are 5/8" X 31", with green tips. Problem is, I can't find the green-tipped ones on your web site. I weighed the bottom window and it's 17.8 lbs. We aren't the first owners of the home and believe the windows were replaced as part of a NJ energy initiative sometime before 2015.
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

We'd be happy to help but keep in mind that we can't confirm the correct replacement without seeing your original balances removed from the window. If you're confident that the S600-31 matches your original balances, I would recommend selecting the blue tip option for your replacements, which will support a sash between 12-31 lbs. Take a look and thanks for posting! 

Took a while to get the imagery, but here it is.
I didn't try to take a shot of the bottom connector. Someone in the past was clumsy with a screwdriver on the pivot bar (?) and rounded out the slots. So, trying to put the window back in after removing it takes two people, a lot of juggling, and a fair amount of....words. I can confirm it is the two-pin on a flat plate type, though.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20230804_131041144_MP.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20230804_131027388_MP.jpg
Profile picture of Casey

Unfortunately, these photos don't give us any new information since the bottom of the spiral is the detail that would differ among different spiral balance series. If yours matches up to the 5/8" diameter S600 with a 31" long tube, not including the spiral, then you should be good to go.

Update, 

The balances came in today. With my wife's assistance (that window is heavy and in a corner!), we got the balances installed and working almost perfectly. Almost, I say, as I need to order a tensioning tool to slightly tighten the balances.

We'll be ordering the tool and more balances (one window down a 6 to go!).

Thank you for your help!

Profile picture of Casey

That's great news! You are welcome to purchase the 75-006 charging tool with your next order but you should be able to use needlenose pliers to grip and rotate the balance spirals in the meantime. Just let us know if you need anything else. 

How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify a Replacement Spiral Balance
How to Identify a Replacement Spiral Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to adjust a spiral balance on a tilt window
How to adjust a spiral balance on a tilt window
GUIDE
READ >
How to choose the proper spiral balance tip color
How to choose the proper spiral balance tip color
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.