Need to Replace Patio Screen Door Rollers

A home owner from Garden City, Michigan says:

Dear Swisco,

My Patio Screen Door is and usual size. The Patio Screen Door measures 35.5" wide X 77.5" inches in length. I'm truly unable to locate a replacement patio screen door in this size. Unless I want to pay a lot of money to a "Special One Made."

So, I've uploaded several pictures of one of the patio screen door rollers. It's also made out of metal. I hope and pray you can help me with this dilemma and identify this patio door roller for the screen door.

Thank you so very much for your time.

Linda  

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG-3614.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG-3616.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG-3617.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG-3618.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Hey Linda. Fortunately I believe we can help. This roller looks a lot like our 84-096. Review the diagrams below to confirm it matches what you have. That bottom edge is meant to connect to a screen door corner within the door. If you need to replace the corner as well, the exact one that went with this roller was discontinued some years ago, but we think our 95-227A could work as a replacement. Let me know if you have further questions.

Dimensions for 84-096
Dimensions for 84-096
Closeup of the 84-096 screen door corner attachment point
Closeup of the 84-096 screen door corner attachment point
Demonstration showing how 95-227A connects to 84-096
Demonstration showing how 95-227A connects to 84-096

A home owner from Garden City, Michigan says:

Thank you so very much Bob to you and your Team at Swisco for all your help concerning this issue with my patio door screen rollers.

I measure the dimensions and there a match.

So, I'll be ordering 2 sets of # 84-096 and 2 of the corner pieces # 95-227A.

I truly can't thank you enough for all your support and help

Linda  

Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Our pleasure Linda! Let us know if you have any other questions, and thanks so much for reaching out. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.