Need to identify Top Sash Guide for winow

A home owner from Marietta, GA says:
Please suggest if you have matching Top Sash Guide as per the attached images. I believe these windows are around year 1985/1986 as the house was constructed at 1986.
The approximate measurement is given below. The measurement in inches.
top rectangle part is -13/16" x 7/8"
Total height 15/16
bottom part- 7/16 x 9/16
screw hole from top of the sash - 3/8
hole from top of the window of a window - 2/8

When I referred your "5/8" Top Sash Guide", thought of if I can use this...however not sure its below part width 5/8 inch will work with existing window sash below part width 7/16"

Please let me know if you need anything.

Thank you in advance
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Top sash guide2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Top sash guide3.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Top sash guide4.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Top sash1.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230417_181052.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hi there!

Thank you for reaching out to us. Our 18-060 top sash guide looks similar to what you have here. Have a look at the specifications and see how they compare with your old guide. 

Alternate image for 18-060
Alternate image for 18-060

Alternate view of 18-060
Alternate view of 18-060

Thank you for your quick response and suggestion on Top Sash Guide. I feel that it should fit, only slight difference see in bottom width. In your suggested file, it is showing 1/2" and my measurement shows 7/16". I took these measurement yesterday and I don't have part with me so hopefully that should work. I will order this part (15 count) along with other parts.

Also, I need suggestion on Channel Balance. The height is 28" and the balance shoe width is 1 1/8". I am attaching few images for your reference. I feel this is a match with "28" Series 390 Channel Balance - S390-28 (2730)" however not sure since both balance top and shoe looks slightly different. Both does not have small wings coming at outer side.

Please let me know if need more information. Thank you in advance.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Channel balance shoe2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Channel balance shoe3.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Channel balance shoe5.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Channel balance top3.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Channel balance top4.jpg
One more thing I forgot to mention for the channel balance is that, it is stamped 27 C BSI.
I believe this "28" Series 385 Channel Balance - S385-28" should work. I rechecked the shoe length it is 1 3/32". I am not clear on which option I should select based on weight. The stamp says 27 C BSI.
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

I agree with the Series you picked out. You'd definitely want the S385-28 since the bottom shoe measures 1-3/32" deep. Your 27C stamp likely translates to the 2730 option for a sash weighing 13 to 19 pounds but you could always weigh your sash to confirm.

Thank you for the confirmation.
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
GUIDE
READ >
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.