Need to order window balances

A purchasing agent from Virginia says:
30 3 en caldwell
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting! I am confident we will have a replacement balance we can recommend for the channel balances you are in search of but I will need to see the balances removed from the window.

The stamp provide only tells us the weight range the balance should be able to carry but only once we've identified the correct replacements. I'll need to see photos of any attachments that may be on the balance or that could have been left behind in the window channel.

Are you able to provide photos of an undamaged balance removed from the window?

Hello,

Do you have an email I can possibly send photos to? I an not upload the photos here for some reason.

You may send your photos to help@swisco.com. Be sure to include the reference number for this discussion D285257 in the subject and let them know you are sending the photos over to me.

Thanks!

Hello,

Please see the attached photos of the window balance.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named April Bal2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named April Bal1.jpg

Thanks for the photos! Your balances look like they could be either the S380-31 or the S385-31 with a 3030 stamp. To determine which of these is the series you'll need, confirm the dimension for the depth of the bottom shoe. It should either be 1" or 1-3/32". Let me know if it doesn't match either measurement.

Comparison of the S380 and S385 balance shoes.
Comparison of the S380 and S385 balance shoes.

How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
GUIDE
READ >
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.