Need window cranks

A handy person from N. Hollywood says:
Hi, I have a client with these window crank mechanisms in their rental unit, but I couldn't find a brand name. I did find numbers printed on the bottom that said DP057509-00 then 04-03-06 which is probably the manufacturing date and then there is a 73816.
There actual crank handle just sits in there loose and they are not matching in color so most likely someone just bought something to make it work. Most of the window crank handles are missing. I wondered if they are one of your? The one I saw looks similar.
Please let me know if you can identify.
Thank you! Ali
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_6442.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_6441.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_6457.png
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Hi Ali,

Thanks for reaching out to us! The crank handle you have pictured here looks a lot like the 39-226 Male Roto Folding Handle. So the operator you have is likely a Roto operator. If the handles are loose, it is likely the operators are stripped and need to be replaced. 

While the 39-393 does look similar in shape based on the body, there is a good chance it could be a different operator. To determine the right replacement, I'll need to see a photo of the entire operator. 

In addition to the photo of the base of the operator, I'll also need to see the arm(s) and how the operator connects to the bottom of the swinging sash. Unfortunately, I was not able to identify the replacement based on the product information provided.

Please let me know if you have any questions in the meantime.

Thank you for your quick response. I will get to that house and take more pictures. As I said in my original email, I am not sure if that is even the correct crank that a tenant bought, as most of them are missing and it just sits there loose.
?

Yes I understand. Although, since it does look like this could be a Roto operator, based on the design of the operator base, the issue with the cranks being loose more than likely means the inside of the gear, on the operator, is stripped or damaged in some way.

Once we have an idea of exactly what operator is installed, I'll be able to move from there identify the right parts.

Hi Jasmine, here are a few more pics that I hope will help. Btw, the number I gave starts with a 0 not a D...it was hard to make out from the mechanism I had looked at. My client was hoping we could just get the correct cranks or whether it is a little post that is missing in the hole and it is supposed to be a different crank all together. Appreciate your help. Ali
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Operator Link Arm
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Hinge & Sash Bracket
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Operator Gear Arm
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 0P05-7509-00
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Operator Base

Hi Ali,

Thanks for the photos. It looks like the replacement handles that were previously purchased were the correct replacement. As mentioned, the operator is likely stripped where the handle inserts into the base.

The operators installed appear to be an older style version of the 39-325 and 39-326 X-Drive Split Arm ROTO Operators. To confirm that these are the right replacement, carefully look over the dimensions and design and compare them to the existing hardware.

Dimensions for 39-325
Dimensions for 39-325

These operators  are used along with the 39-232 Roto Folding Crank Handle. The brackets connected to the link arms are the 39-534 (used with the 39-325) and the 39-535 (used with the 39-326) Face Mount Sash Brackets. 

Unfortunately, we do not sell the spacer compatible with the operator so you'll need to reuse the one installed on the sill currently.

Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.