New track and glides

A quick learner says:
Hello, I'm trying to repair my parents closet doors. They need 9 feet of track and six glides for three closet doors. I sent you photos of the bent track from the guest bedroom and also photos of the track in the master bedroom that is not bent up. Hope this helps, can you please email me to let me know what parts they need, and how much it will be. Thanks, Rick.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named offset screw roller
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named OFFSET SCREW ROLLER
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named BOTTOM TRACK
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hi there, Rick.

Our 23-041 roller assembly looks like it could make a good match. The 23-240, 23-241, and 23-242 are compatible bottom tracks but I'm afraid we don't sell the length you need. In cases like this, you can buy two smaller tracks, piece them together, and cut the excess off with a hacksaw. 

Let me know if you have any questions!

A quick learner says:
hello, i don't want buy two smaller tracks, piece them together. do sell any other tracks that are larger than 9' and have rollers that will match the doors. thanks, rick
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid we don't. Due to shipping limitations, we cannot sell anything longer than 72". The tracks I recommended previously are our best options, unfortunately. I am very sorry for the inconvenience. 

Sliding closet mirror door rollers and tracks
Sliding closet mirror door rollers and tracks
VIDEO
WATCH >
 Sliding Closet Mirror Door Rollers & Tracks
Sliding Closet Mirror Door Rollers & Tracks
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.