No markings on the parts.

A handy person from Glass patio sliding doors. says:
I noticed when I tried to remove the roller it's on a pivot point and no screws to remove from that pivot point. I removed the adjustment screw and a secondary screw from the front. I don't know the manufacturer of the doors and the house was built in 1997 in Orlando Florida. Each glass door has one roller on each corner. It looks like I have to remove the bottom frame of the doors to somehow get access to the rollers.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Roller
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Wheel
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

You would need to remove your roller to determine the correct match, which very well may require removing part of the bottom frame if no installation screws are visible. If you're not comfortable taking on such a project, you may want to consider enlisting the help of a local professional. 

In the meantime, take a look at the 81-133 roller. The roller part shown in your photos is a similar style but you'll need to remove the rest to confirm if it matches the specifications below. Look over the related information and video as well. Thank you. 

Alternate image for 81-133
Alternate image for 81-133

How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify patio door rollers
How to identify patio door rollers
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
GUIDE
READ >
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.