Non-tilt balance hardware

A handy person from Gainesville, FL says:
Hello! Im hoping you can help me identify (and even better) buy, at least a pair of these babies in the picture.
The came from an aluminum non-tilt window from (if I had to guess, the 60's).
I think I captured all dimensions, i am looking for both the spiral cylinder portion as well as the pieces that attach to the bottom of the window and spiral. Thanks!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named PXL_20230711_131732099.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named PXL_20230711_131832726.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named PXL_20230711_131844467.MP.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named PXL_20230711_131900296.MP.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named PXL_20230711_131936401.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

We can supply your replacement balances with the 15-040 attachment but it will need to be a custom order. To get started, we'll need you to confirm the distance that the spiral extends from the base of the tube when it is fully retracted. We'll also need to confirm the exact weight of your sash to determine the correct strength option. Also, let us know if you would like to start with two balances or if you need more. Thank you!

Dimensions for 15-040
Dimensions for 15-040

A handy person from Gainesville, FL says:
Hi!
Ok, so I pulled the spiral out of the housing and the spiral is somewhere between 17.75" and 18" (one pulled a little more than the other).
For the weight of the window I'm not sure, as I'm not able to get into the property but it's an old school single pane aluminum window about 30" x 16" or so. So I imagine no more than 5-8 lbs total. If it's imperative that I get an exact weight I'll try to gain access and weight it. As for quantity, I'm thinking custom = expensive so might as well got for 10? So I have ways to repair in the future?
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

I'm sorry for the confusion but we would need to confirm how far the spiral sticks out of the housing tube when it is retracted as far as it will go. See another customer's photo below as an example of the measurement that we'll need you to write out for us. We suggest putting the tube flat on a table with the spiral pointing upward to ensure that the spiral is fully retracted without coming out of the back of the tube. Also, make sure to only measure the spiral, not including the tube of white tip.

Since this is a custom order and would not be eligible to be returned for a refund, it is important that we confirm the spiral extension and exact sash weight. Otherwise, there is a good chance that the replacements will not work properly.

How to adjust a spiral balance on a non-tilt window
How to adjust a spiral balance on a non-tilt window
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.