Nova tech discretion door latch reolacement

A contractor from 21701 says:
My lock latch broke. What parts need to be replaced?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0846.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0845.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0844.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0843.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0841.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! Looks like the only thing that broke here is the latch lever. If that's all you need, see our 82-107. I feel very confident that this can work with your handle set. We also have a video that describes how it installs, which I'll share below.

Before you buy anything, though, you should check the condition of your mortise to ensure that it's throwing properly. This can be easily done by using a screwdriver in place of the thumb latch. Just stick it into the slot and turn to see if it extends the hooks without issue. If it hangs up, or seems stuck, then you should consider replacement.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.