Old kitchen cabinet drawer hardware?

A quick learner from Hayden, Idaho says:
The pics show two different guides for the drawers in this kitchen. One is the plastic L clip with a 3/8" post, which I can find on your website. The other, which is missing the nylon wheel - is also fixed to its function using also a 3/8" post. This is the one I can't find. Measuring the accompanying drawer rail, I assume this nylon wheel, which hopefully has ball bearings, measures 5/8"

Help
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 096C6329-2005-4A1C-A05C-4AE6E4FF2139.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named A9E4D0F8-8BF5-4583-918C-4493E31EC940.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 2CF24E1D-057A-4B5B-8EF0-6BEA78BBE6D2.jpeg
Profile picture of Lauren
Lauren from SWISCO responded:

Hello, thank you for posting,

Unfortunately we do not sell the guide with the missing wheel in your first photo. We are familiar with it and to our knowledge, it is not made anymore. We have never been able to successfully use an alternative. 

For the other guide shown, take a look at the 32-312 to see how it compares to your original! I apologize that we cannot fully assist with your repair. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.