Old pgt casement latch needed

A quick learner from South Florida says:
These are shots from the exterior looking at the latch from outside... I need the whole latch assembly, assuming any available...
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named B0828F1D-EB8D-4EC3-AA35-4D244EE91423.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 6B65EAE5-5C32-4BA1-A3C9-F98DE4E9E191.jpeg
Profile picture of Lauren
Lauren from SWISCO responded:

Hello, thank you for posting,

I cannot guarantee we can assist with a replacement option, but to further review, are you able to provide a picture of the front of the lock. Do you have an undamaged version where we can see a side profile view of the locking hook style? Thank you! 

A quick learner from South Florida says:
Here are the requested photos. As you can see the latch breaks at a stress point and several of my casements have broke at this exact location (as well as the small circular pivot catch as shown. Sad they did not make this piece out of stronger material,
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named PGT
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Lock Lever
Profile picture of Lauren
Lauren from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for the additional pictures.

Unfortunately we do not carry an exact match for this latch. The closest we can supply is the 38-036 rear mount style. We cannot guarantee a direct fit, but take a look at the diagram below to see how they compare. Please note that we have had some customers that needed the 38-036S shim as well for install. 

Let us know what you think and if you have any additional questions! 

Alternate view of 38-036
Alternate view of 38-036

Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.