Older International Aluminum Windows (1980s) Nylon Glides (4-per window/1-each corner)

A contractor from Palm Desert, CA says:
Hi Guys, I have these older (1980s) International Aluminum Windows in my Home... they are actually in like new condition... the only problem are some of the Nylon Glides have broken and are missing... I would like to purchase replacements (see attached photos)... if you have these or can direct me to someone who may it would be Greatly Appreciated... Thanks, Awaiting your reply, Douglas Kirton
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named D0EDFB5A-2A91-4B93-8B25-45195CF04528.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 6DA37887-0EF1-4119-AC72-7AEC8171BA4B.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 1BAAE6B7-22F6-47BE-BBD4-85D4833138AE.jpeg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

I am afraid we do not offer this exact part, but there is a possibility we may be able to offer a substitute. Could we have you send us another photo showing where this part fits into the window sash? From there, we will see if we can locate an alternative for you.

THANKS! THAT WOULD BE GREAT!... I'M SENDING 2 PHOTOS... I HOPE THEY SHOW WHAT YOU NEED... IF THEY DO NOT... TELL ME WHAT ELSE YOU REQUIRE.

THANKS IN ADVANCE,

Douglas

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named F82B00BF-398E-4621-8B07-93C6ED445FB4.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 36C55445-1959-4625-B958-8B9624C9DAF8.jpeg
Profile picture of Paul

Thank you for the additional photos and information, Doug. We do offer our 87-197 top guide, however, it is a bit more narrow compared to yours; particularly, where you have the 3/4" flange, ours measures 7/16" and the short side of yours measures 1/4" where ours is 1/16". I encourage you to review our part carefully, and get back to us with some thoughts. 

Thanks for getting back with me... I'm confused and not sure what to do... the Guide you are showing me sure looks different... it's hard to know how it will work until I have one in my hand with the window... I do not want to buy a bunch of them then them not work... I would like to buy/try one but do not want to pay to ship just one... let me think about it then get back with you... Thanks again for all your time and help solving this situation, db
Profile picture of Paul

I totally understand. We're here to answer any questions you may have.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.