Operator for a casement window in a bay window

A quick learner from Wisconsin says:
We have a bay window with a casement window that does not work very well. I'd like to replace it. I do not know the maker of the hardware though or that of the bay window. How would I find out what part to get to replace the operator with? Currently, when cranking the operator, the gears do not fully engage.
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hello!

It sounds like your operator is stripped. We may be able to help but we'll need more information. Can you open the window and show us a full view of the entire operator, including the arms?

A quick learner from Wisconsin says:
Here are photos of the left hinge window. I need the operator for the right hinge version. I just could not get to it easily. Below are some of the numbers on it:

05-C6
9/30/97/2

Again, I need the right hinge version.

Thanks heaps!
DLS
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named anderson left hinge window hardware 2 92023.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named anderson left hinge window hardware 92023.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Thanks so much for the additional photos! They're a huge help. I recommend you take a look at the 39-264 Andersen operator which can work on both left and right swing windows. Look over the specifications and see what you think. We also sell the compatible 39-152 cover and 39-267 handle. 

Dimensions for 39-264
Dimensions for 39-264

Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.