Overlay hinge

A home owner from TX says:

I am currently replacing hinges on kitchen cabinet doors. I cannot find hinges that match the holes on the door. The hinge has a long door wing and the first set of screws is 7/8" from the edge of the hinge. The width of the wing is 1 1/2" . The overall size of the hinge is about 2 1/2".

I need 47 hinges and am running out of time. I appreciate any help you can provide. Thank you so much for you help.

Jacquelyn  

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Hinge.23.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Hello there. Our closest match for these hinges will be the 32-126. Unfortunately, drilling new holes for the face plates is likely going to be unavoidable. The manufacturer of these hinges moved their facilities from Japan to China some years ago; when this happened, they destroyed the original mold for these hinges. The outcome is that finding the original version is pretty much impossible; replacements almost always require drilling new holes. Let me know if you have further questions.

Alternate image for 32-126 oil rubbed bronze.
Alternate image for 32-126 oil rubbed bronze.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.