Part Identify

A quick learner from USA says:
Hello,
I ordered the wrong size top sash guide so I retook the measurements but can't seem to find the particular part on y'all's website. Attached is a picture of the top sash and a drawing of it with measurements.

Thank you,
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Erin SG1.PNG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Erin SG2.PNG
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for reaching out to us. I'm sorry to say that we don't sell this exact top sash guide. The best option in our inventory is probably going to be the 18-115, but there are some big differences that we have to address.

The first and most obvious is that ours only has one hole, at the top position; this is glaringly not the hole your guide uses for the screw, but the good news is that there is room enough to drill a new hole. I have done this myself with the 18-115 and I find that it works perfectly fine in a pinch. Just note that any product altered in this way cannot be returned for a refund.

The second issue is some slight differences in size. Our dimensions are very close to yours, but not quite exact. We also measure ours in a different way in general. You may want to triple check your measurements just to be 100% sure this can't fit.

If it can fit, then I am confident that drilling a new hole will be an amicable solution for you. Look the 18-115 over and see what you think.

Alternate image for 18-115
Alternate image for 18-115

Alternate view of 18-115
Alternate view of 18-115

How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.