Part identification Days Mill apartments

A landlord from York Pennsylvania says:
Hello
I need help identifying the parts in the photos.
The coil spring balance has a 6 or 9 on the spring,see photo. A total of 10 assemblies needed .
The the other type have 14B stamped on. 16 needed. In both cases I am assuming right and left are the same part.
Thank you
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20240422_085100121.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20240422_085045891.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20240422_085008100_HDR.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20240422_085018967_HDR.jpg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Many thanks for your correspondence. For your 14" channel balances, you will need the S775-14 with 1-1/4" wide shoe and 14B stamp. For the Coil Balance system you show, use the 15-180 Balance Shoe with 15-181 support clip and 15-182 bushings. I am fairly sure the coil reads six pounds, so you would use S190-640. To be safe, please weigh the window sash and give me the exact weight so I can confirm this. Let us know if you have further questions.

A landlord from York Pennsylvania says:
According to my antique spring scale the sash weighs about 11#
Thank you
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

That's lighter than I expected, but for an 11 pound sash you could use one 6 pound spring per side. That may even be what your setup is using now, though I was thrown off by the fact that you have a double spring retainer. If you only use one per side, you could change that to the 15-186 single spring retainer.

Either way, that would be our S190-640. Two of these working together offer 12 pounds of support. You may want to get a more precise weight of your sash to verify that this is sufficient.

How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install a S775 balance
How to install a S775 balance
GUIDE
READ >
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.