Part identifier inquiry

A quick learner says:
What is this part? I have six windows similar to this one and all six are noisy and hard to open?plus these little parts are all broken to some degree. Some are even missing. This one is in the best shape. Can you help? These are simple aluminum windows, 'builders grade' they call them around here
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image_123927839 (4).JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image_123927839 (3).JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image_123927839 (1).JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image_123927839.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image_123927839 (5).JPG
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hello!

Thanks for reaching out to us. We don't sell a replacement for this latch and we're not familiar with it, unfortunately. We may be able to help with the balances if you need to replace them. We will just need to see an undamaged balance removed from the window along with any brackets or attachments. 

A quick learner from Dallas says:
Thank you for your response?and I'm sorry for giving the impression that it's a latch. It actually sits alongside the balance, which leads me to believe it's some sort of guide for the sash.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Looking at your window in the photos, it appears that the balance rod is not centered in the window track like most windows. That could be the reason you have that type of guide in the middle of the track to help guide the window when you open and close it. I could not find that guide through any of our suppliers, unfortunately. I wonder if there is something else that could be used. You say the window makes noise. Possibly you need to spray some lubricant into the track. Or replace the balances in the window. That might help with the noise.

Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

The closest nylon guide I could find is the 15-159 pivot shoe. It is 5/16" wide by 3/4" long and 3/8" high but is still very different so I can't promise it will work for you. 

Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.