Parta needed

A home owner from USA says:

Attached you will find 2 items I am trying to find for windows. One item is the tabs used to hold the screen in place. They are so brittle I can not remove them without breaking them. The other item is the tabs used to tilt the window.

Well it fell Apart as I removed it. Here a a couple pics

If it helps, the clips that hold the screen in are actually attached to the screen. There is a small hole in the screen frame and the clip has a small probe/tab on it that snaps into the hole.

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Dwayne L+S5.PNG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Dwayne L+S4.PNG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Dwayne L+S3.PNG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Dwayne L+S2.PNG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Dwayne L+S1.PNG
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for reaching out! Your clip looks similar to our 70-123. Look over the dimensions and compare them to your existing clip to determine if this might work as a replacement.

Alternate image for 70-123
Alternate image for 70-123

In regard to your tilt latches, start with reviewing and comparing part 26-243 and its opposite part 26-244. Compare the dimensions from part 26-243 to your tilt latches to see if these are the right fit. If they are not a match, please let me know. I'd be happy to find a better solution. I'll just need you to confirm the measurements for your latches, written out.

Alternate view of 26-243
Alternate view of 26-243

Profile view of 26-243
Profile view of 26-243

How to Replace a Window Tilt Latch
How to Replace a Window Tilt Latch
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace Damaged Pivot bars
How to Replace Damaged Pivot bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
SWISCO Patriot Screen Clip
SWISCO Patriot Screen Clip
VIDEO
WATCH >
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.