Parts - Casement window operator

A quick learner from Brown County Parks-WI says:
Hello,

I am a Park Ranger at Pamperin Park in Brown County, WI and looking for some assistance. I have a few window parts that are or have failed. Wondering if you carry any of these parts that I am looking for? Specifically, the left- and right-hand window operator for casement windows. Hole to hole is 5 inches.

I also need a bunch of cranks. Do you carry something similar that would work on my windows?

One operator has a part number of 40397 on it and also 30866. The other one is 40396 and 30866.

Another company has a part number for the LH Dyad Oper as 23.66.02.211 and the RH Dyad Oper as 23.66.02.212. This company is requesting we order 50 of each at a time.

Any help would be greatly appreciated,
Valerie
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Casement Window Hardware
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Rear Mount Operator
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Dyad Casement Operator
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Hi Valerie,

Thanks for reaching out! The casement operators you are searching for look pretty similar in style to our 39-089 and 39-090 Window Dyad Cranks. You'll notice that these operators do not have an offset gear arm like yours does but that may not be an issue. The compatible handle is the 39-114L Crank Handle.

Take a look over the dimensions and compare them to your existing operators to confirm that these are the right fit for your window.

Dimensions for 39-089
Dimensions for 39-089

There is no minimum quantity to place the order for these operators.

A quick learner from Brown County Parks-WI says:
Thank you so much for the information. I will show my boss what you have and may order a few to try out.

Do these parts come with screws or is that extra?
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

The screws are sold separately. One of the screws, suggested in the related items, is part 33-083. However, it may be a good idea to hold on to the original screws for installation.

Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.