Parts for Pennsylvania House Furniture

A home owner from Pottstown Pa says:
The opening size is 1.2 inches wide. Total width is about 2.45wide
Total height is 1.9 inches height of bottom openingis .32 inches, the square area where the wood rail is .3inches high by about 1.2 inches wide. It about .52 inches thick at thickest part
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hi there- thanks for posting! 

We don't have anything that matches these exact measurements, but take a look at our 32-118. This looks very similar to what you have, but compare the measurements and dimensions to see if this will work for you. 

A quick learner from PA says:
Hello - The lighting in my dining room hutch malfunctioned. The furniture company no longer exists - Pennsylvania House. Im trying to find a way to fix it. Please see the attached pic. Any help is greatly appreciated.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20181119_173728.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

We only replace window and door hardware. We have nothing to do with electric. You may want to reach out to a company that can assist you with your request. 

Best of luck on your project. 

A home owner from Pennsylvania says:
Do you have or know where I can purchase drawer pulls for a PA House night stand? The hole to hole is 2 in.

Thanks in advance
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 16047611934135307749872456218778.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 1604761286308228671732599785455.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

I am afraid we don't have a replacement for this pull. A local hardware store, preferably one that deals with antiques, might be your best bet. I have gotten lucky on a website like eBay before looking for similar pulls as well; it's worth a try. I apologize we can't be of help, and good luck with the search. 

A home owner from Colo says:
Need bed rail hardware to fit this pennsylvania house bed frame to put headboard and foot bord on they are bigger. Think they were cam locks need studs and locks. Please help!!!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230415_132835.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230415_132844.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Unfortunately, our company does not sell replacement hardware for beds, or any other kind of furniture. I am very sorry for the inconvenience. 

A quick learner from Colorado says:
I am in need of two pieces of hardware for my Pennsylvania House Server?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Server hardware.jpg
Profile picture of Tom

Unfortunately, we do not sell the knob you show in this photo. My recommendation would be to contact the original cabinet manufacturer directly.

A quick learner from Michigan says:
Looking for one pair of knobs 1960 era to desk by Pennsylvania House Furniture makers.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_6799.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_6800.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_6801.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom

We unfortunately don't sell this exact style, but we do sell a few generic knobs that might be worth considering. See our 22-040, 22-041, and 22-204.

SWISCO 32-118 Back Bearing
SWISCO 32-118 Back Bearing
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.