Parts identifier

A handy person from Laguna Niguel says:
Hello. I need to get some replacement parts for a window. Pretty much need all the hardware shown as it has been super corroded. Please guide me to parts I would need. The crank is right sided. I believe its Encore need crank, cover, rails and slides. I have a few other photos if you need them as identifiers
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Hinge Track
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Window Frame
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Hinge 3
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Hinge Arm
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Hinge
Profile picture of Lauren
Lauren from SWISCO responded:

Hello, thank you for posting,

Please start by reviewing the style and dimensions of the 36-048 or 36-049 2-bar hinge set to see how they compare to your original. Please note that the top and bottom hinges will need to be replaced at the same time. 

From the pictures, it appears that your hinge track is closer to 12" long. We do not have this length, but the 10" or 14" should work, but may change how far the window opens. If you go with the 14" track, you would need to make sure there is room on the sill to accept it.

For the operator, are you able to provide clearer images of the arms? Thank you! 

Sorry I didn't see the last part of this message. I think they want to go with a 12" so I'll find that somewhere else. As far as the operator goes here is a picture of the window next to it. I need the handle to be on opposite side. Thanks for your help
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_9238.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_9150.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Arms
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Operator
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Base
Sorry the 4th picture is the correct side we need for replacement. Also need the tracks as they are pretty rotted too. Thanks

Thank you,

This operator resembles either the 39-438B and 39-439B or the 39-253LB and 39-253RB operators. The difference between these two styles is the guide at the end of the straight arm. Please review the video below that goes into more detail.

Also review the 39-451 and 39-452 or 39-375 and 39-376 cover/handles depending on style preference.

Once the operator is identified, please review the related items on the corresponding product page for a compatible operator track. 

Please review and let us know if you have any additional questions! 

It looks like the operator is the 39439B. What would be the corresponding track for this? This track looks like it's about 15" in pic

Take a look at the 39-566 track that is compatible with the 39-439B operator. Let me know if you have any additional questions. 

Alternate image for 39-566
Alternate image for 39-566

How to Replace a 2-Bar Hinge Set on a Casement Window
How to Replace a 2-Bar Hinge Set on a Casement Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Orient a Dual-Arm Operator
How to Orient a Dual-Arm Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
Comparing the 39-253LB & 39-438B Operators
Comparing the 39-253LB & 39-438B Operators
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.