Parts needed

A quick learner from Albuquerque, NM says:
Looking to update the hardware for my old metal closet door. I have tried to use WD 40 and other lubricants to try to get the door sliding more cleanly, but I ultimately think all of the hardware could use replacing. I cannot seem to find hardware like this anywhere I look though. Help identifying it or an alternative solution would be great. Thanks!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 766DADCD-485B-442A-91EC-17FFBB852435.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 69255D6C-50E1-4D3B-BAC2-3EDE5039A17C.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 1985D4DE-B22F-4F32-BB09-114CF0817BA4.jpeg
Profile picture of Lauren
Lauren from SWISCO responded:

Hello, thank you for posting,

We do not have this exact style, but it is very similar to the hardware I have related on the page for you. Please start by taking a look at the 21-214 top guide bracket and the 23-020 bottom guide bracket that use the 21-283 5/8" pivot bushing. Compare the overall style and dimensions and let us know what you think! 

Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.